User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

4/10/2013 5:22:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been on the Green Coffee *Svetol for 3 days and I'm getting off of them asap! I was having very bad headaches and very rapid heart rate and dizziness, turns out my blood pressure was 181/110...I would like to live as long as possible, so I'm going to the store in the morning to get a refund. I will have to workout harder.

4/8/2013 3:46:33 PM

Reviewer: MomOfSeven, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Life Source: Green Coffee with GCA 800 mg X 2 times per day; 30 minutes before meals. I've lost no weight, and have ended up gaining weight with decreased input of food? My blood pressure has spiked and of course I am getting dizzy spells, breathlessness, and sharp random headache pain that are symptomatic of that. I am a usual 2 cup coffee drinker during the morning, but cut out one cup to se ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2013 8:08:38 AM

Comment:
    The prescribed dosage on my bottle (purchased at Whole Foods Market in Tampa, FL) said to take 2 vegan capsules 1/2 hour before a meal. That is 800mg total. This supplement caused me to have severe stomach pain, so much that I had to call my Gastrointestinal doctor, and even contemplated going to the ER. After 5 days of taking it I realized this supplement was the cause of it. I'll mention in ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2013 7:50:38 PM

Reviewer: joy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    1 cup each morning,side effects of caffeine: hyper activity which soon goes away.

3/24/2013 10:02:58 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    Been taking these pills for a week now, been having to much stomach pain n I have not lost not even one pound. I stopped taking them! I don't recommend them!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?