User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN COFFEE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN COFFEE.

«GREEN COFFEE Information

See products with GREEN COFFEE

12/3/2012 6:04:29 PM

Reviewer: Green coffee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was excited to hopefully loose some weight. I have not lost any weight. I had to stop taking green coffee bean because of my stomache and headaches. It gave me irritable bowel. Continuously did not feel well.

11/27/2012 2:24:28 PM

Reviewer: sybil1096, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
11/16/2012 9:24:52 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The Pure Green Coffee supplement caused a dark discharge from my right breast. I know it was this product because the discharge stopped after I discontinued the product. Just to make sure, I took it again, and had the same problem. It caused me a lot of fear and anxiety thinking I may have cancer. I would not recommend using this product!

11/10/2012 2:07:37 PM

Reviewer: RanchLady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been on Nutrisystem for four months and since I've lost little weight on the diet after stringently following the diet, I thought adding the 800 mg. twice a day of the green coffee bean extract would speed up my weight loss. I have noticed NO significant weight loss. Since I bought three months of the extract I will continue to use it up but I won't reorder. I had absolutely no sid ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2012 6:34:44 AM

Reviewer: mikyesmom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started green coffee bean extract last Sunday (10/21/12). It was hard to find until I found the last bottle at the 4th store we searched-Walgreens. I was 197lbs. I am now 192lbs!!! That's insane because I haven't changed my daily routine which doesn't include an actual exercise regimen.I also eat the same. I will not stop using this ever!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber