User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

1/12/2014 6:43:19 PM

Reviewer: TT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    All I can say is wow. I'm getting over a cold and of course what happens next? I get a cold sore, I've only ever had one once before and it was a beyond horrible experience.I decided to try Lysine after reading about it here and other websites. I wasn't expecting much since by the time I figured out what it was the cold sore was huge. I bought 500 milligram tablets of Lysine early Satu ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2014 9:42:44 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Before reading about lysine as a treatment for cold sores, I would have horrible outbreaks that would continue to expand around my mouth, up to my nose and inside my mouth. Now, when I first feel a tingle, or even after the bumps have formed, I take the maximum dose of lysine, the cold sore fails to form or reverses itself.

1/8/2014 3:48:19 PM

Reviewer: Kaja, Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    L-Lysine has worked well for me in preventing cold sores, but I don't take it until I start having an outbreak of them. The Lysine ointment certainly works better than Abreva, but the best immediate treatment is pure lemon balm. It gets rid of them quickly.

1/7/2014 5:20:13 PM

Reviewer: tmgj, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I bought this product plus l-lysine pills. Started taking the pills as soon as I bought them, and would apply the treatment through out the day. At night I would crush the pill and add a little water to make a paste and then apply it to the sore overnight. Taking the pill, applying this treatment, and making the paste at night has worked wonders. Cold sore was completely gone in less than a week.

1/2/2014 1:10:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started getting cold sores at 19. I'm 22 now and just found the perfect thing to get rid of them in a day. (If you catch it as soon as it appears). I do the Lysine pills and the ointment. I had a cold sore pop up this morning I've taken 3000 mg on the pills and used the ointment like it's going outta style. Within 3/4 hours it's almost completely gone also with some cold compress ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?