User Reviews & Ratings - GARLIC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARLIC.

«GARLIC Information

See products with GARLIC

1-4 of 4
4/10/2014 7:47:56 AM

Reviewer: infinitywon, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use garlic for a broad range of infections from teeth to upper respiratory. I find that it works extremely well, better than most antibiotics actually. I'm disappointed that the Trophic Garlic isn't on the market anymore because I found it to be superior to others and the least expensive.

8/2/2013 11:59:25 PM

Reviewer: Helweh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I contracted MRSA after being bit by fleas from the neighbors pets. I went to the doctor they prescribed antibiotics, my foot went numb and turned purple, so I went to the emergency room 2 days later. They gave me more antibiotic, it wasn't getting worse but it wasn't getting better. I went to the hospital again the doctors were concerned and I was supposed to go back in a few days if ther ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2011 4:14:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used garlic supplements (not oil/cream/juice) for adult acne and IT WORKED BETTER than any antibotic I have ever tried. I didn't experience dryness or yeast infections as I have with antibotics. I was actually surprised that I did not see Acne listed under the "Uses" tab.

1/26/2009 11:55:02 AM

Reviewer: Mewoofey, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
All I know is that for about a week I had been having chest pain and my blood pressure was up. I spoke with one of my friends about it, and she suggessted that I take Garlic. When I took it, I felt a tingling sensation on the first dose then relief. I have been taking Garlic everyday now for the past 3 weeks, and have not experienced any chest pain, and my blood pressure has been maintained to ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber