User Reviews & Ratings - BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE.

«BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE Information

See products with BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

6/10/2014 12:55:22 PM

Reviewer: podmyster, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 43 yr old female and I have had problems with my stomach since I was a child. Pretty much everything hurt my tummy after eating. I felt bloated, sluggish, and had been diagnosed with IBS. I started taking Betaine HCL a week ago. I was scared to take it because my acid reflux was so bad even with Omneprozole it wasn't under control. I had read on this site that a few people had worse hea ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 6:12:15 PM

Reviewer: guido, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffered from terrible heartburn for years which often resulted in throwing up(I'm veggy and generally eat sensibly). Every doctor I spoke to just handed me a prescription for omeprazole. After getting fed up with feeling bloated and sluggish all the time I stumbled upon a book called 'why stomach acid is good for you'. To cut a long story short, I started taking a HCl & pepsi ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2013 3:05:29 PM

Reviewer: Waves, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It was my first time taking the product and after about an hour my heart started racing like it was going to explode. This continued all through the night and into the morning. I only took 1 tablet. I almost rushed myself to hospital as I wasn't sure what was happening to me. It was so scary. DO NOT TAKE THIS.

10/13/2013 3:49:22 PM

Reviewer: dewi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Spent 4 years feeling like I had the stomach flu constantly...diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, flatulance, etc. Since beginning taking Betain HCI, most of these symptoms are under control as long as I take the supplement faithfully.

8/27/2013 6:39:06 PM

Reviewer: Spartan, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Developed an allergy in mid life - from rose dust in CA. DC recommended B H - I only need 1/4 tab in mouth (very bitter). Dries up eyes and nose in minutes - no aftereffects for me.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?