User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

2/15/2014 12:10:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Biotin did not help me. It did not hurt anything, but it did not help either. I have been taking it daily for 14 months, but will discontue after this bottle is gone.

12/22/2013 8:01:59 PM

Reviewer: Sheryl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After 3 weeks of taking 10,000 mcg daily for thinning hair, I have noticed thicker, stronger hair but have had constant headaches for the past 2 weeks so I am going to stop taking it and see if these headaches go away? I never have headaches??

12/19/2013 3:06:36 PM

Reviewer: sfaudel, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Since I've started Biotin, my hair has stopped thinning, my nails are stronger, and my skin is better. I've recommended it to patients, who have had the same positive results. It doesn't interact with many (if any) drugs, but of course, always check with your pharmacist.

12/19/2013 9:40:00 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I haven't noticed an increase in hair except my lashes are now full and the unfortunately, an increase in facial hair. So, it is definitely growing hair.

12/16/2013 11:43:29 PM

Reviewer: lilmisscharmed1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Four years ago I was diagnosed with graves disease, a form of hyperthyroidism, my skin had become dry, and my hair started to get really thin. At first it wasn't noticeable because I always had thick long hair. Now my hair is noticeably thin. I did a little research on products to regrow thicker hair and biotin kept popping up, I've been taking 10,000 mcg daily for a little over a month, y ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed