User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

2/15/2014 12:10:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Biotin did not help me. It did not hurt anything, but it did not help either. I have been taking it daily for 14 months, but will discontue after this bottle is gone.

12/19/2013 3:06:36 PM

Reviewer: sfaudel, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Since I've started Biotin, my hair has stopped thinning, my nails are stronger, and my skin is better. I've recommended it to patients, who have had the same positive results. It doesn't interact with many (if any) drugs, but of course, always check with your pharmacist.

12/19/2013 9:40:00 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I haven't noticed an increase in hair except my lashes are now full and the unfortunately, an increase in facial hair. So, it is definitely growing hair.

12/10/2013 1:27:39 PM

Reviewer: Tayyaba, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
For the past 15 years my hair have been falling out. Each time i comb them i can c a lot of hair coming out from roots. Never had long shiny hair. Then i searched on the web and found about biotin 10000 mcg. So i started it about three weeks ago. In 3 weeks my hair have grown about an inch. My nails are stronger now. In the first week there was no visible difference n i could see few zits on my f ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2013 2:39:25 PM

Reviewer: Heather, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm 28 years old and I suddenly started having this issue with the skin on my face being dry and my hair becoming brittle and falling out.My Dr. Recommended 5000mcg but I thought that was a tad much and was nervous so I got 2500 mcg Biotin...no lie my hair stopped falling out about 3-4 days after starting Biotin...about a month after taking it my skin on my face not only cleared up but visibly ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber