User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

4/8/2015 6:03:16 AM

Reviewer: cjmk, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 21 and just wanted more length to my hair. I have been taking biotin for 5 months and it has given me 4 inchs of hair. Though I will say if you don't drink enough water you might break out. However for me that isn't a big draw back. With the sunmer coming up I need something to help me to remind myself to drink more water.

3/26/2015 12:46:56 PM

Reviewer: Lindsay Johnson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I've tried several products for hair loss. Recently I've started using pure Jamaican Castor oil and I didn't notice much growth. I then stared using LIV Creme hairdressing and conditioner in combination with 1000mcg Biotin tablets 5 times a day for my 5000mcg dosage for two and half weeks so far and their is a huge visible difference. I Love biotin for not only my hair but it makes my ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2015 8:27:55 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
No difference in hair loss or ridges in nails father taking for over 9 months.

2/10/2015 4:06:06 PM

Reviewer: mrsb0809, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Developed scaley dry skin.

1/17/2015 11:44:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female

Comment:
I used this product because I felt my hair was thinning and receding. I have been using it everyday for a few months, it worked great with my nail growth but I did not notice a big difference with my hair. But, I did notice that the back of my scalp in my hair and near my neck begin to itch badly and developed thick dry skin, which then seemed to spread near the top of my hairline. I have stopped ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart