User Reviews & Ratings - TRIBULUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TRIBULUS.

«TRIBULUS Information

See products with TRIBULUS

4/21/2016 4:50:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Tribulus gave me great skin itchyness, and a rash.

12/15/2014 2:17:38 AM

Reviewer: Don, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am age 56 and suffer from ED. After taking one capsule a day for 3 weeks. I notice that my muscles did not become sore after an hour of heavy lifting. While I still take a small dose of Calis My erection was harder and longer than previous. I generally feel better in the morning where I was sore and tired after waking. I plan to begin exercising. I'll return to report my findings after anoth ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2014 7:41:59 PM

Reviewer: hopeful2, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    Ever since i have been using tribulus, also stacking with DHEA, I have been losing my anxiety, that nervous feeling. I am more confident in sex and swagger.

3/15/2014 10:11:26 PM

Reviewer: Rob, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    This vitamin does in fact raise your testosterone. BUT BEWARE: Everything that goes in your body will have an effect. And I believe that this specific product completely screwed up my hormone levels. I used this product to increase my testosterone because I wanted a bigger penile size and increased muscle growth. But this thing made me feel something that I have repressed for a very lo ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 8:19:54 AM

Reviewer: sted, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Easy 250 mg pills take 3 a day u just feel better through the day

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?