User Reviews & Ratings - SAGE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SAGE.

«SAGE Information

9/8/2014 3:37:34 PM

Reviewer: DanaL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
3/21/2014 8:15:42 PM

Reviewer: chihuahua mummy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had suffered from horrendous hot flushes & sweats coming sometimes every 20 minutes. At night I would be wet through from head to toe. I never ever felt cold even on freezing cold days. I had tried 1 prescribed drug with no luck & several herbal pills. In a health food shop an assistant recomended sage capsules.... I have my life back!!! Within a few days they were coming less frequent ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2013 2:45:03 AM

Reviewer: ldrose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking sage tablets for troubling hot flashes. My doctor had put me on medication which was troublesome and ineffective. Sage stopped the extreme sweats shortly after starting and after more than a year the hot flashes have not returned; I was and remain amazed and thankful.

10/3/2013 6:51:42 AM

Reviewer: Swehart, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I drink 1 cup a day.After the 4th day, the night sweats stopped, the hot flashes diminished to the point of gone by the 20th day. Not sure how long I need to consistently drink the tea as the box has 24 bags, but I can always get another box. Alvita brand Sage Tea from Vitamin Shoppe, $5.79.

5/20/2013 5:57:30 PM

Reviewer: Tanya50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 50 year old woman who has been suffering from severe hot flushes for about 4 years. I started taking Sage tablets about two months ago and the night sweats stopped within a week and over the next few weeks my day time hot flushes also ceased. I have been delighted with the positive effects of sage for these awful menopausal symptoms.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber