User Reviews & Ratings - KUDZU

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KUDZU.

«KUDZU Information

See products with KUDZU

6/13/2013 1:24:56 PM

Reviewer: daver, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Kudzu for a number of years. I think it is antidepressent, especially when taken with St John's Wort. Days I do not want to drink I take 2400Mg three times a day, days I want to drink I take none. In general my drinking has decreased over time, and I feel like the Kudzu has helped me get my drinking under control.

5/21/2013 10:29:33 PM

Reviewer: Tam1234, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Three days on Kudzu and i am taking it as the bottle recommends. I have not stopped stop drinking YET but instead of having too many, I had two and a half. After that, I decided that I was done. So far so good. I am hoping this will continue.

5/18/2012 2:08:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Well I am a heavy drinker. Everyday of the week. Always after work and all day on weekends. I actually spent my first night looking at my drink and not having any desire to drink it. Amazing for me. It does cause some bloating but if it continues to work like this I will deal with it. Oh I have been drinking steady for about 20 years. I am sold.

5/15/2012 12:55:01 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Tuesday April 24th I’ve decided to write a daily journal to track my progress while taking the Kudzu herbal supplement. To recap, I started taking the Kudzu about a week and a half ago but not consistently. I did notice a difference in my response to alcohol since I started taking it, it’s difficult to explain, but my need to continuously put a drink up to my lips was not there. I still over d ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2012 2:45:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber