User Reviews & Ratings - noni

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of noni.

«noni Information

9/9/2014 2:20:36 PM

Reviewer: dfbsong, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have used Tahitian Noni juice for over 10 years. It has helped me tremendously in every aspect of my life. I have lost weight drinking Noni juice, my overall health is better, it has help me to think clear. I have also used it to help with pain in the knee. By wrapping my knee in a cloth soaked in Noni The pain and the swelling went away.... This is no joke it really works!!!!!!

6/8/2014 3:48:00 AM

Reviewer: paulsingh56, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Lots of energy, I sleep better, I think clearer, I feel SO much better when I drink Tahitian Noni then when I don't.

4/7/2014 8:31:53 AM

Reviewer: Capzasin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried for several months for a multiple of reasons. Found that eliminating gluten and regular exercise works better.

4/7/2014 7:13:00 AM

Reviewer: Ashwin Mahopatra, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Original Divine Noni Gold for almost an year and half. It was recommended by one of my friend who is also a regular user of Divine Noni. He used to take it for maintaining his blood pressure levels and diabetes. I started taking Divine Noni for overall health and wellness. I feel very energetic and strong after using it. I used to have skin problems(infection) earlier but after ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2014 7:13:00 AM

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber