User Reviews & Ratings - ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID.

«ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID Information

See products with ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID

2/6/2013 1:04:55 PM

Reviewer: Healed1, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg once a day as part of a complete regimen including 3000-4000mg of Cinnamon 3 times a day, and Chromium once a day. My results have been good. I have been able to take myself off of insulin for the past 5 months functioning normally. I check my glucose 2-3 times a day and my range is from 75 to 150 on average. I have also restricted myself to a low carb ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2012 11:10:17 AM

Reviewer: Pete, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    This product was recommended by my physician and has been very beneficial in helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.

4/24/2012 10:40:59 AM

Reviewer: EBA Group, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
    4/11/2012 11:52:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have used alpha lipoic acid for a little over a year now for assistance in regulating my blood sugar levels. I recently ran out, and within a couple of days saw my test numbers go up. I highly recommend the use of this product. I take it just before eating.

11/21/2011 11:30:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started taking this when first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes .Helps keep blood sugars low . Have been taking it for 2 yrs now with my rx meds .I have not taken them a few times and my blood sugar levels raised.This proved to me how well they work

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?