User Reviews & Ratings - Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID).

«Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID) Information

See products with Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

3/7/2014 4:09:40 PM

Reviewer: ftt1960, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking alpha-lipoic acid a year after being diagnosed with neuropathy. Three months later I started to notice an easing of my symptoms. Previously I felt as if I had pencils in my shoes almost constantly but I rarely feel that now. When I ran out of tablets for a few weeks after being on them for about a year my symptoms came back with a bang. Now I wouldn't be without my tablets.

3/4/2014 6:16:01 AM

Reviewer: ALO614, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
As a medical student I was surprised from the efficiency of Alpha Lipoic Acid in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy in a 90 y.o DM paitent who has already lost one of her legs as a result of the disease. ALA gives her and also for one of my relatives a dramatic relief in pain. I recommend to buy it in IHerb.com as it gives the best prices and it's reliable and fast. If you're new t ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2014 3:27:01 PM

Reviewer: smartwife, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking 2 pills a day for a few days, I immediatley felt the difference. The pain had been so severe, I couldnt sleep. I noticed a difference in the severity of the pain after the first few days. I have now been on these pills, taken once in the morning and once in the evening, for over a month and I have NO pain. This has truly changed me.

1/6/2014 11:53:43 AM

Reviewer: Vicki Kron, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffered from extremely severe peripheral neropathy to the point of extreme pain, and was on my way to being in a wheel chair for the rest of my life. I began taking rALA 800 mg dialy with 500 mg daily of Evening Primrose Oil, and today, 6 years later by neuropathy is entirely gone, as long as I keep my blood sugar levels at a normal range.

12/19/2013 10:39:02 PM

Reviewer: bigboo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I only been on for about two weeks but I do feel better in my legs.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber