User Reviews & Ratings - r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID).

«r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID) Information

See products with r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

4/21/2015 6:07:47 PM

Reviewer: Peggy B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using 600 mg. for about 2 weeks now and have noticed improvement in my feet and legs. The 1 setback for me is an upset stomach. I always take it with food, so I'm not sure how to remedy this problem. I ordered mine through Walgreen's website for $14.99 for 45 caplets. Not sure why some people are paying over $60 a bottle for some! I honestly hope this nausea goes away!!

3/30/2015 6:14:19 PM

Reviewer: JazzyJocelyn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took my first dose today at 10:00am. No leg pain. It took 2 hours to work. It's 6:00pm and still no pain...I believe this will be helpful for me. Tonight will tell the story for sure, that's when I have the greatest pain in my leg...I didn't want to spend a lot to see if it worked, so I purchased the 100mg bottle. I took 6 capsules because I wanted the 600 mg bottle. The price was $68. ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2015 12:17:37 PM

Reviewer: romary637, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Very happy with results used 600 mg twice a day through Vitamin World, not listed under brand product. Bonus - I have vitiligo and 50% of my color came back after extended use and exposure to strong sun.

2/5/2015 6:39:20 AM

Reviewer: lisazarra5, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
After years of suffering neuropathy in my toes , I can say I am very satisfied with the results. I was taking gralise, pain killers to no satisfaction. I now am off gralise and pain meds and most of all I have NO PAIN! I am diabetic and RA patient.

12/27/2014 8:59:23 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Totally prevents neuropathy pain in my feet which has been terrible. However, I keep getting hives, itching, and have insomnia, partially due to the hives. Thinking I need to cut down from 600 mg per day and take it in the mornings. Will try that.

St Johns wart