User Reviews & Ratings - r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID).

«r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID) Information

See products with r alpha-lipoic acid (ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID)

12/5/2014 2:11:47 AM

Reviewer: Doby, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used Alpha Lipoic Acid for my neuropathy for about 5 years now and I can tell you for a fact that it personally works for me. If I take the suggest 600mg a day. I notice a huge decrease in nerve pain in my feet. Also the continues tingling lessens to almost nothing. I can say it personally say this was a best supplement I have ever taken. In my own personal opinion, I think the ALA worked b ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2014 4:23:14 PM

Reviewer: maxzaky, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
has helped with the diabetic pain in my feet

10/2/2014 1:00:00 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for about one month at 600 mg per day. I have noticed an effectiveness in the relief of the most stabbing pains, although by later evening the pain is back...

8/30/2014 10:06:57 AM

Reviewer: Edward, Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Over a period of about six weeks, my diabetic neuropathy progressively lessened. I've been taking it regularly every since and the neuropathy has not returned.

3/7/2014 4:09:40 PM

Reviewer: ftt1960, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking alpha-lipoic acid a year after being diagnosed with neuropathy. Three months later I started to notice an easing of my symptoms. Previously I felt as if I had pencils in my shoes almost constantly but I rarely feel that now. When I ran out of tablets for a few weeks after being on them for about a year my symptoms came back with a bang. Now I wouldn't be without my tablets.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber