User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

8/25/2016 12:51:27 AM

Reviewer: Dee, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Iam little scared. I take water pills and apple cider now thAt I read this Combination of the two isn't good.

5/31/2016 4:19:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been using ACV(Braggs Organic with the mother) for a few months and it is great! Helps with my skin, joint pain, muscle aches, hot flashes even for sore throat and colds. But just an FYI, DO NOT take straight, its very acidic. The normal dose is usually 1-2 tbl spoons daily with water, tea, smoothies etc. I keep a bottle at work and at home, it really does the body good!!!!

5/23/2016 3:23:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    It was a little hard to take at first, but I have tolerance for it now. I do feel better overall. It improved my energy levels, and I'm having less joint pain.

5/4/2016 2:29:54 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use ACV for almost everything from regulating my blood sugars in the morning to keep them from spiking. Also for general wellness. I use it for general wellness taking using 1 TBSP with water. I don't use it with any kind of sweetner. I use it soak my tired feet. I use it in my kitchen to wipe down my cutting board.

4/15/2016 3:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Sathen, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    My Fiance said this was a good alchalizer for acid reflux. I was not feeling any acid reflux at the time I took it, but after about 2 hours I am having the absolute most painful heartburn of my life, it's almost 3am and the pain is keeping me up. This remedy may be more scuessful if diluted with a cup of water, I filled a shot glass 1/4 full and drank it. I hope this prevents someone else f ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?