User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

5/23/2013 10:09:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have laryngopharyngeal reflux, used once 1tspn with 8ozs. Of water. Woke up with severe reflux and stomach ache. Also constipated will not use it again. I used Heinz unfiltered acv with mother. I have had reflux for 6 years.

5/8/2013 11:00:19 AM

Reviewer: Iam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking ACV because I was feeling off and had a tightness in my chest and swollowing was becoming a problem. I took some regular ACV and felt better by the next day. I continued taking the ACV and the tightness and swollowing issues disappeared in a few days. I have since bought ACV with "mother" and take a 1 Tbsp shot 3 times per day. I notice if I fill my mouth with saliva pr ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2013 6:23:57 PM

Reviewer: Bluueyes, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Important note! Apple Cider Vinegar has many good uses, BUT! It is known to cause Bone Density issues by leaching Vitamin D from the bones when taken orally for any serious length of time. So, if you take ACV orally for more than 1 week, please supplement your diet with Vitamin D-3. This is the most complete form of Vitamin D for this kind of issue. Other than this warning, stick with the recommen ... Show Full Comment

4/19/2013 4:28:41 PM

Reviewer: Linda Z, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I suffered from pain and stiffness because I have multiple sclerosis. I was taking prescription pain medication daily which did not relieve my pain significantly. Someone suggested that I try taking organic apple cider vinegar, and when I did, my pain and stiffness was significantly relieved. I continue to take it daily. I can honestly say that it changed my life.

4/10/2013 6:30:59 PM

Reviewer: Meg, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
It cured my kidney infection. It's much safer than pumping your body full of antibiotics.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber