User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

4/9/2013 3:25:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was having water retention and swelling in my ankles and wanted to use a natural therapy. Started taking 2T ACV in 8oz water once a day. Within a few days my ankles were back to normal. My doctor was also ready to start me on cholesterol medicine if I didn't lower my numbers. Without doing anything else but drinking the ACV daily, my total cholesterol went down from 205 to 179. My trigs ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2013 2:11:28 PM

Reviewer: Slssasmom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started using ACV about 2weeks ago for my acne. I use topically (mix 1/2 water and 1/2 AVC) as a toner morning and night. I also add 2 tablespoons to 20 oz. of water along with a Crystal Light single serve (to make it taste better). My acne has decreased significantly and as an added benefit it does seem to act as an appetite suppressant!

2/27/2013 1:22:45 AM

Reviewer: Veda, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Cider vinegar is not great to ingest because it takes the enamel off your teeth. Use as a topical agent works great.

2/25/2013 5:12:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I poured ACV onto my sons affected areas and successfully killed Molluscum contagiosum (MC) is a viral infection of the skin or occasionally of the mucous membranes, sometimes called water warts. I did it daily for 4 weeks. They all dried up and died. Dr said they would go away on their own, but they were spreading and leaving scars!! There were no side effects other than the smell and the burn of ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2013 4:40:26 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I get severe leg cramps and within 10 min, they are gone. Don't know why it works but it does.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber