Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

«APPLE CIDER VINEGAR Information

See products with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

1/16/2014 3:24:40 AM

Reviewer: ishbel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
12/30/2013 1:18:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using ACV the beginning of November and I have definitely started seeing the difference its making to my body. I have energy after I drink it to start my day and it was helped with my bacterial vaginosis which I have been prone to for years. Here's how I prepare it. I boil some water then pour about a cup into a mug mix 2 tablespoons of ACV and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 table ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2013 11:53:02 AM

Reviewer: shabashi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
i stock up on two bottles a month i use it on EVERYTHING food meals drinks salads wow my fav water cayenne pepper and the bragg acv amazingggg for weight loss yeast infection i dont wanna braggggg lol but i swear i know my stuff im 30 never had acne i tried everything my bf musta thought i was nuts but in a good way hours on my face crying depressed spent hundreds of dollars and ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2013 10:39:15 PM

Reviewer: blain, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take apple cider vinegar after supper before going to bed. I stops my stomach from burning as from acid reflux or upset stomach. I think I need the acid to help with digestion. I also find that if I take vinegar,honey and garlic I can loose weight quite rapidly.

10/8/2013 8:32:49 AM

Reviewer: Noella, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have so much more energy and feel great!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?