User Reviews & Ratings - apple cider vinegar

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of apple cider vinegar.

«apple cider vinegar Information

See products with apple cider vinegar

9/14/2014 6:46:49 AM

Reviewer: dave, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a bout with bronchitis or severe cold but I am more prone to bronchitis as having bronchitis alot in the army. I used Braggs ACV with the mother and used organic honey and cinnamon, and my symptons were gone in 4 days and no need for antibiotic.

8/15/2014 1:14:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
For the past 10 months I have been taking ACV for GERD and heartburn, about 1T/5T (though I started off more dilute until I got used to it), about 10-20 mins before meals. Works like a charm, after much distress trying various OTC drugs. A bit of a drag to carry around for eating out, until I discovered the pills.

8/8/2014 5:50:09 PM

Reviewer: SMc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Took (2) 500mg ACV powder capsules 15 minutes before eating for gerd symptoms, completely off all px and otc heartburn meds. After a month, due to developing thrush, decreased dose to (1) 500mg 15 minutes before eating. Still no need for other meds and no gerd symptoms.

8/1/2014 6:01:05 PM

Reviewer: jpfishman19, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Instead of apple cider vinegar, I have been eating an apple (fresh) in the morning and another one just before bedtime. I have gone from 40 mg of nexium daily down to 80 milligrams of omiprazaole and now down to 20 mg omip. at bedtime. My energy levels are up and I'm building up my courage to drop the omip. all together. I have been on acid reflux meds for 20 years at max dosages, unable to dr ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2014 12:38:00 PM

Reviewer: momo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started on the LIQUID ACV diet to lose weight and my heartburn. It helped with both and so my boss decided to try it, he needed to lose more weight so he decided to regulary take ACV at a dose of 2 tblsp 3 times a day. He ended up with Thrush because the acid in ACV killed the good bacteria in his mouth and throat. However, to date, I have had no issues. I take 1tsp twice a day when I get hea ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber