User Reviews & Ratings - WHEY PROTEIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WHEY PROTEIN.

«WHEY PROTEIN Information

See products with WHEY PROTEIN

6/15/2014 4:05:58 PM

Reviewer: shellbell1266, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I kept gaining weight rather than loosing weight. Very disappointed!

3/18/2014 9:18:07 PM

Reviewer: Reinventor, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I bring a zip lock of chocolate flavored whey protein with me to work. I have lost 25 lbs in six weeks by using my treadmill twice a day and walking at work. My shakes consist of 8 ounces of water mix in crushed ice and 4 tsp of whey protein. Working great for as an appetite suppressant. I also use a mortar and pestile and crush a centrum silver vitamin in the mixture.

1/28/2014 1:23:04 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Bloating and gas - abdominal dicomfort.

2/20/2012 10:24:13 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been successful on Weight Watcher's for over a year, losing 70 lbs so far, but I started getting weak, dizzy, etc. Dr said eat more protein. I must not absorb it well because I was 3X a day, so I tried soy powder as a supplement and it was OK but I'm glad I switched to Whey. I might have the glutathione problem gene, because it has solved many problems: appetite, strength, mood ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2012 2:21:59 PM

Reviewer: pgm, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I had gastric by pass surgery 7 years ago and need to have a minimum of 70 grams of protein a day. The only way I can be sure that I get at least 70 grams is to drink dairy whey. I have been using Nectar for the last 6 years. I mix two scoops of whey into a little cold coffee (it clumps in hot coffee) then add hot coffee. Don't microwave the mixture to heat up a mixture of whey and coffee or ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber