User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

3/5/2013 1:56:20 AM

Reviewer: Jscmint, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Overweight
2/20/2013 12:55:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I only took 50 mg a day, but I have lost around 10 lbs. I haven't noticed any side effects. I would recommend it. I haven't done anything extra for weight loss. I think this product boosted my metabolism.

1/3/2013 4:32:00 PM

Reviewer: Old Couch Potatoe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a male. It works for me. If you are a female or have any allergic reaction to anything in this product or source of product be wary. Females that took this product when I did, did not see the results especially those older than 35yo. We all did it as a group (12 of us) and all 8 females but one dropped out due to side effects and ineffectiveness. One ended up in the hospital with a severe all ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 6:26:22 PM

Reviewer: chow, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
38lbs and counting in 60 days buy from swanson on line

10/16/2012 3:23:02 PM

Reviewer: CMP56, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have struggled to lose weight for years. Yo-yoing thru the same 10-12 lbs. My best efforts in excercise & diet would yield a 1-2 lb lose in on month. Added 7-Keto to my regimen and lost 10 lbs the first 3 months. Lost another 6 in the next 4 months. I have 20 more lbs to go, but I feel confident in my ability to finally reach that goal.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?