User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

5/17/2014 9:21:58 AM

Reviewer: Disappointed, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Only 2nd day of use and feeling very 'wired up' as with too much caffeine ie pressure in ears and head, generally uncomfortable. Have seen a drop in weight. Coincidence? Dosage is 25mgx3 times a day. Not sure if I should lower dosage or stop all together.

11/4/2013 1:22:34 AM

Reviewer: n.a.y., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    It might not be for everyone, but it works for me. I've read reviews and it's not going to make you lose weight by itself. You need to incorporate a healthy diet. High protein low Carb & low sugar. One reviewer said she was losing her hair. Are you eating enough protein? I work for a medical weight loss clinic and that's all we do is weight loss. We are not a spa. THERE IS ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2013 3:09:36 PM

Reviewer: wallflower, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    i heard about this product on Dr. Oz. He recommended qty 2 of the 100mg dose each day - one pill in am and one in pm. I had a lot of weight to lose and I went on a diet on 6/1/12 and I took this product to help me speed my metabolisim. I had no problems with taking this product except i did get the occasional hot flash and didn't really know if it was me (i am 42 years old) or this product. af ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2013 1:44:16 PM

Reviewer: Columbus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I did lose weight while taking this and it did suppress my appetite, but found within a few days that my back started to bother me a lot. I stopped taking it and my back discomfort went away. Started taking it again, and the back pain came back. I drank tons of water thinking that would help, but it did not.

5/30/2013 2:56:01 PM

Reviewer: Anny, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am taking 1 pill (100mg) a day, if I take one more than that it gives upset stomach and other side effects like diarrhea, throwing up and headache). it does give that good feeling and cuts my appetite. I am using for 2 weeks now and it helped lose some pounds(maybe 3 or 2).But I will not take more than 1 a day.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?