User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

8/20/2012 12:32:49 PM

Reviewer: WebMd, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
After taking for 20 days I felt very hot in my lower abdomin. I've had Complete hysterectomy, two scans were normal, blood work normal, Since March 24th I still have this hot feeling??? My doctors can't figure this out. Please can you help?

5/5/2012 12:01:08 PM

Reviewer: twocool, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this 7-keto dhea by nutrabio, has been helping me some so far, i take 300 mg in morning and 200 in later day with meals.. so far i have dropped 5 lbs, of course you have to eat healthy also..

4/20/2012 5:20:01 PM

Reviewer: works4me, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've taken 7-keto for about a month now at 2x100mg daily. I started this a few weeks after incorporating 45 min of exercise every morning. Since starting 7-keto I've lost about 8 pounds. Can't say for sure the weight loss is because of 7-keto (certainly not just because of 7-keto), but it certainly didn't hurt :) And I do feel more energetic.

4/10/2012 7:34:13 PM

Reviewer: Curly shirley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking 7-keto for 2 weeks. At first it seemed like I was eating more but now it has mellowed out. I have been experiencing leg cramping in my right calf, and my appetite is not suppressed. The product has given me some energy but I havent lost any weight yet. I wouldnt recommend this product for weight loss.

4/7/2012 3:35:16 PM

Reviewer: don3067@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Both my husband and I are extremely tired all day long since we started this supplement. Anyone else have this side effect?

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber