User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

«Previous 16-20 of 20
9/5/2012 1:48:10 PM

Reviewer: diamin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I really don't notice weight loss but what it does for me is curb my hunger. I take it with my meals. And it keeps me feeling full for 4-5 hours and also cuts down on craving sugar sweets. I have no hot flashes or any side effects. Brand used Healthy Origins. Tried Raspberry Ketones now that gave me side effects.

8/27/2012 8:56:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this product in pill form for 6 weeks without success. I work out several times a week at the gym so I was doing my part to exercise and eat right. I think the side effect was that it made me angry. I stopped taking it for a week, was myself again, then as soon as I started taking it again I was back to being hostile. I plan to discard the rest of my supply.

8/7/2012 12:37:26 PM

Reviewer: Disappointing, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Similar to other reviews it triggered severe hot flashes that had stopped prior to using this. I stopped taking it and the hot flashes stopped. I took 100 mg 7-Keto gold from Nutrigold. This not a comment on the brand, just information. I don't believe it contributed to weight loss.

7/21/2012 9:23:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
4/1/2012 7:09:58 PM

Reviewer: ufoquilter, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took just one capsule and experienced severe leg cramps over the next 14 hours. I will not take any more.

«Previous 16-20 of 20

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber