User Reviews & Ratings - PASSIONFLOWER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PASSIONFLOWER.

«PASSIONFLOWER Information

See products with PASSIONFLOWER

2/6/2013 8:02:08 PM

Reviewer: Julie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take passionflower everyday for both my anxiety and insomnia. I plan on continuing to use it for a very long time, as it had helped immensely with both! I make tea out of it as it seems to be the best economical decision for the long run. I have 3-4 cups throughout the day with a tablespoon or a bit more of the dried herb, and usually have two cups at once a little while before bed. This helps w ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2011 5:04:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Anxiety
1/9/2011 9:40:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been suffering from severe anxiety that was upsetting my stomach and preventing me from eating much for about a week. I had 30 drops of passion flower in warm water, which had an odd taste, but a few hours later I felt calm and more hungry than I had in weeks.

10/25/2010 3:41:44 PM

Reviewer: Angie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had anxiety that was causing my hiatal hernia muscles to contract and prevented me from eating food or drinking. This went on for a month before I tried Pssionflower. I now take 500mg. daily and viola! I can now eat and drink. Plus my mood is greatly improved as well as my level of energy. This stuff is seriously amazing.

9/6/2010 9:29:38 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had been experiencing anxiety starting when I woke up in the morning. I take 30 drops of Nature's Vision Passion Flower when I wake up, then vitamin B Complex with my meal and my anxiety is controlled.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber