User Reviews & Ratings - PASSIONFLOWER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PASSIONFLOWER.

«PASSIONFLOWER Information

See products with PASSIONFLOWER

«Previous 16-18 of 18
3/18/2010 10:13:52 PM

Reviewer: D, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used 30 drops. It does relax me when Im anxious. It has been very helpful on nights when I can't sleep. I use 30 drops and fall asleep within 30 minutes.

3/17/2010 12:33:09 AM

Reviewer: MiaBella29, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking the liquid drops (up to 30 drops in one glass) in a glass of warm water before bed. (I'm nervous to take it during the day, so I am waiting for a day off to do that.) I heard about this through the Dr OZ show and wanted to try it. My anxiety and stress levels have been rising to the point of no sleep at night and formed a new habit of clenching my jaw in my sleep. I thou ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2009 3:32:08 AM

Reviewer: onegretchen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have sporadic panic attacks. My hands and face tingle, I shake, and my muscles turn to jello. I now keep a bottle of passionflower tincture in my purse at all times. It works really well to calm my panic attacks so I can react normally. I used to go into a panic attack anytime something unusual would happen, and even sometimes for no reason at all. Now when I know something is about to happen I ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 16-18 of 18

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber