User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

8/31/2014 11:35:57 PM

Reviewer: Mark, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Bought this to see if it would help with my fatigue. After first try my heart rate rose some. But having diabetes I checked my sugar and was surprised to see it below 100 which for me it unbeleaveable as my sugar level stays around 180 I will keep an eye on this. As for the rest of the claims time will tell. But for a 58year old male it look like it will help.

6/8/2014 10:20:12 PM

Reviewer: ThankGod, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I bought this because I was tired & had lack of energy.. BUT Im pretty sure this gave me a rash on my Upper Back/Neck area. There were little red itchy bumps that started occurring.. They looked like pimples but wouldn't pop and started spreading to my shoulders-upperback-and upper chest!! I am a freak when it comes to my skin.. i thought it was bedbug bites from staying in a hotel for 2 w ... Show Full Comment

9/4/2013 2:18:11 PM

Reviewer: Violet, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I am wondering if this is potent antioxidant? When I take it, my body reacts in exactly the opposite way it is purported to. I get so extremely fatigued that I can nothing but lie down.

9/3/2013 9:11:29 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I not haved a conection with this product, but i not used for increese the pain in my body , i take about for three weeks, i not take about 5 days , is filling more better, tell me is cause is this product .

4/15/2013 8:13:22 AM

Reviewer: JJAX, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Went to the vitamin store totally unaware of this product. The sales girl told me this was the most popular treatment for fatigue without the giddy side effects. I have been using the product for on month now and getting ready to reorder. My engergy level and mood has greatly improved. I am not out doing cartwheels but I do now have the stamina to walk and perform everyday functions which was sl ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?