User Reviews & Ratings - REISHI MUSHROOM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of REISHI MUSHROOM.

«REISHI MUSHROOM Information

See products with REISHI MUSHROOM

3/25/2014 11:56:36 PM

Reviewer: Sandy Palmer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
From an advise of a close relative, I tried Organo and Gano Excel with no results. After reading a few feedback from this board, I decided to try Pro Formula from Reishi Essence. You can tell the quality of the product right away and be able to actually see the very dark organic reishi powder. Within 2 weeks, my acne disappeared with no major flare ups. About the same time my allergies were gon ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2014 6:53:09 AM

Reviewer: TP, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer from mild anxiety and had problems with my sleep. I came across Organo Gold beverages which contains Ganoderma. I started to take Green Tea at night and i could confirm that it has worked wonders for my sleep. My quality of sleep improved and i felt great in the morning. Organo Gold green tea is a product that i would definately recommend.

2/27/2014 12:38:27 PM

Reviewer: RG-GL by DXN, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Gave overall wellbeing, feeling good,lighter,balanced biological cycle, detoxing effect, increased energy levels, etc.

2/12/2014 2:38:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
This Reishi mushroom is simply amazing. I drink it as tea, I feel youthful, filled with energy.

1/28/2014 4:47:03 PM

Reviewer: bestnana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been drinking Gano Excel coffee for about 5 months now and have noticed a major difference in my energy levels. I know it is this particular coffee because when I made the mistake of running out for about 4 days I felt completely lethargic and once my friend brought me more I immediately felt like my younger self again. I do not know its effect on my blood pressure or anything like that ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed