User Reviews & Ratings - VITAMIN B12

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VITAMIN B12.

«VITAMIN B12 Information

See products with VITAMIN B12

4/18/2013 4:26:26 PM

Reviewer: Deannahunni, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have taken for one wk & I have had some watery bowel movements... I have more energy, because they areB-12. 2500mcg (Energy Metabolism)...I think my body is getting use to them and I can feel like getting out of THE BED !!!

3/22/2013 12:58:47 AM

Reviewer: MariaKalli, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My diet doctor gave me a vitamin B12 injection today to increase energy. I told him B vitamins have a history of increasing my appetite, but he assured me there was no way that would happen. Of course, it made my appetite skyrocket, now I cannot stop eating, and I don't know how long this will stay in my system. I don't feel more energetic, but I do feel more irritable, zero patience wi ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2012 10:17:47 AM

Reviewer: Lisa A., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
WIth a full time job, activities, and kids, B12 supplementation has really helped me in my day-to-day life. I only turn to NutriVine Vitamins for my B12. It is safe and it works. http://www.nutrivinevitamins.com/products/b12-fol ate-plus-100-capsules-by-biotics-research/1175/

4/29/2011 10:10:54 AM

Reviewer: Dr LadyTruth , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was extremely fatigued and depressed. I started taking vitamin B12 sublingual tablets 2500mcg and I've never felt better! I have more energy than when I was younger, and I am now 50 years old with multiple ailments that cause chronic fatigue. I am completely satisfied with the higher dose than with the average dose of 500mcg. It's just not enough for me.

3/31/2011 4:29:25 AM

Reviewer: Rin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Didn't get the results I was hoping for.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber