User Reviews & Ratings - CHROMIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CHROMIUM.

«CHROMIUM Information

See products with CHROMIUM

12/30/2010 11:18:30 AM

Reviewer: Zia, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I read lot about Chromium then I try myself with "Glucose Health" supplement from NUTRILITE. I am using this product sine 8 months and I controlled my blood glucose. I aam Type 2 diabetic and I used to take Metformin 500 mg for two times. Now I completely stopped my Metformin and I am using Glucose health which contain Chromium, Garcinia (Fruit), and Gymnema(Leaves). Before using this ... Show Full Comment

3/9/2010 3:21:12 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I starting taking chromium on 3/6/2010 and and my sugar level has been lowered, the other day it was 101, then later after 2 hrs it was 106. That's good for me, but I also take glimepiride 4mg one a day. I was taken Januvia for the last three years had joint and muscle stiffness, all extremities. Dr. told me it was OA and AR I check the website to see what the other side affects for ja ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2010 8:44:14 AM

Reviewer: regina, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
i take chromium on occassion when my blood sugars stsrt getting out of control. i usually control my diabetes with my diet and lottsa water but every now and then i have to take chromium until i get it back under control. highly recommended. no side effects noticed in smaller doses.

12/13/2009 7:07:39 PM

Reviewer: suzie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
9/10/2009 5:51:45 AM

Reviewer: winwin28, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My husband just started this food supplement yesterday bec.someone told him that his sugar lowers when he took this.Any advise pls

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber