User Reviews & Ratings - MELATONIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MELATONIN.

«MELATONIN Information

See products with MELATONIN

11/2/2012 3:38:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    It did not help with sleep for me. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. It also increased my appetite!

10/15/2012 8:33:53 PM

Reviewer: Sheryl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Did not keep me sleeping which is my main issue but when I take it I actually remember dreams very often whereas before I seldom remembered any. Just for that reason I feel I have slept better.

10/2/2012 3:26:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have fallen asleep fster and slept better since taking 5mg of Melatonin every night. My problem is it has made me constipated! Taking Melatonin is the only change I have made in my daily routine so I'm sure this is what is causing constipation. Has anyone else complained about this? I feel like my muscles in my intestines are not working properly like they are asleep or too relaxed!!

9/25/2012 11:26:07 AM

Reviewer: culmarvann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    With a number of pain-causing senior-years issues, melatonin is suggested by my general practitioner to help me get more sleep. It doesn't appear to help, and I am lucky to get 5 hrs./night sleep. Not enough!

9/19/2012 11:52:37 PM

Reviewer: Sleepy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?