User Reviews & Ratings - ADRENAL EXTRACT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ADRENAL EXTRACT.

«ADRENAL EXTRACT Information

See products with ADRENAL EXTRACT

4/7/2015 8:22:21 PM

Reviewer: gdt, 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
2/28/2015 7:58:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought Unikey Health's Adrenal Support Supplements and found that instead of giving me energy, they made me feel fatigued.

2/17/2015 10:55:13 AM

Reviewer: esimbe, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
An exercise trainer and nutritionist had me do a spit test to determine my adrenal function and found it to be very low (adrenal fatigue). He recommended Cortrex along with dietary changes including less carbohydrates and sugar substitutes and taking melatonin supplements to help me sleep. This combination has removed the heavy blanket of fatigue and depression that I had been wallowing under. Aw ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2014 11:31:52 AM

Reviewer: erin m, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My doctor recently prescribed 300 mg per day whole adrenal bovine (cow), in a blend called "Pure Encapsulations ADR Formula." I have been on it for 3 weeks. For the past few nights I have trouble sleeping. Actually today, I have been up since 5 am YESTERDAY, NO SLIEEP last night. I feel jittery. I am going to ask the doctor if he can put me on a half dose...that may help.

8/1/2014 4:11:42 AM

Reviewer: AKsnowbird, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was told to take 2 tablets from a chiropractor because I had low back pain that was diagnosed as an adrenal gland issue. I had a negative reaction to taking 2 tablets for 2 days, nausea, difficulty breathing, stomach pain, fever and generally sick feeling. The only good thing about taking the DSF formula was that my back pain has decreased substaninally, but am still feeling poorly.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?