User Reviews & Ratings - GAMMA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (GHB)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GAMMA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (GHB).

«GAMMA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (GHB) Information

See products with GAMMA-HYDROXYBUTYRATE (GHB)

1-5 of 5
8/28/2014 11:33:39 PM

Reviewer: ghb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
makes my brain feel in a fog!!

12/29/2012 11:45:17 AM

Reviewer: poisonivy2917, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this treatment short term for severe sleep problems related to Fibromyalgia. An added side benefit was it made me lose 20 lbs. in the short amount of time I took it! I don't know if all people should expect the same result, though because we all have different body chemistries. It was extrememely expensive, though. I'd say it was worth it in the short term.

8/23/2010 11:48:16 PM

Reviewer: chevytck, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I was in a study using GHB.It was some of the best sleep that I have had in years,I wasn't tired felt well rested. Was able to do things that I wasn't able to do for years, lost weight too.

5/25/2010 4:04:02 PM

Reviewer: sleeper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I was on this for about a year. The sleep actually made me feel rested about 60%of the time. I would recommend this for treatment of sleep disorders or fibro....i seem to have both. I had to get off of it due to an accident and surgery that followed. I needed to know what I was feeling. Once recovered, I will ask to be put back on this drug.

1/15/2010 8:58:45 AM

Reviewer: kasey233@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Product did relieve some discomfort, but felt (uneasy) with walking. Carefully watched each step - some fibro fog feelings.

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber