User Reviews & Ratings - WILD YAM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WILD YAM.

«WILD YAM Information

See products with WILD YAM

9/19/2014 1:52:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been taking the Wild Yam vitamins for 1 month. The first 3 days my hot flashes were horrible after taking this vitamin. I continued to take it and I've actually gotten worst. 30 minutes after taking it, I have bad hot flashes in my face like running water, my back, my neck. It made me worst. This vitamin does not work

11/13/2013 10:20:33 PM

Reviewer: FreidaSings, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I'm so glad I found this supplement. I can sleep comfortably through the night without waking up because I'm hot then cold and sweating. It doesn't happen anymore. I received the pills in the mail and took one with my dinner and that night, nothing happened. I am in the super early stages of menopause. I took Wild Yam Root 425 mg - Natures Way.

10/26/2013 11:14:26 PM

Reviewer: texandoll007, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am a 43 year old woman, never had any children and started to have hot flashes about a week ago. I order wild yams and the day I received them in the mail, I took two as directed and that night, NO HOT FLASHES! I am so grateful to have found the wild yams. I don't take any medications for any illness. I do however, smoke but take nothing else. I purchased Nature's Way Wild Yam -veggie c ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2013 8:31:19 AM

Reviewer: Awilda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    believe it or not, and has helped my hot flashes. does not give me those sweats at night as I did before. thanks God and Wild YAM vitamine and cream.

6/5/2013 8:34:44 PM

Reviewer: ldelre, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Nature's Herbs Mexican Wild Yam. It worked in one day for hot flashes.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?