User Reviews & Ratings - SOY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SOY.

«SOY Information

7/12/2014 3:52:19 PM

Reviewer: Chrissie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Wow, what a difference! Soy Isoflavones were recommended to me by GYN Dr. to help with my peri-menopausal night sweats and hot flashes. Being a person who avoids getting on the 'prescription drug pill wagon' I decided, out of pure desperation, to give it a try. After about five days, the hot flashes and night sweats were gone and have not returned after 6 months of use! Also, I only tak ... Show Full Comment

6/13/2014 10:34:55 AM

Reviewer: bergerde, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Using vitamin supplement with 60mg of soy and I am very surprised and happy that my hot flashes have stopped. Notice a difference after 2 weeks and after a month they are complete gone. Very Happy.

6/11/2014 11:45:31 AM

Reviewer: Santa Cruz dancing grandma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been drinking soy milk daily for years, but when my menopausal hot flashes came on in a torrent for more than a year, I increased my soy intake with tofu and soy granules, I believe it gradually helped my flashes ease up and disappear for about a year, I reduced my soy intake, but they have come back again, so I'm increasing it. The drawback is that the increased estrogen from soy ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2014 11:54:32 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm able to rest at night and no more hot flashes my blood pressure is now in normal range after taking isolavones for 3 weeks.I am very satisfied with the result.

3/5/2013 5:20:10 AM

Reviewer: Glo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
i bought the Lambert brand from a health food shop,it has 40mg of isoflovene and i will say the hot flushes have defo lessened during the day and night. I actually take at least upto 3 a day instead of 2 recommended. i will ease down to 1 a day once i feel totally hot flush free.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber