User Reviews & Ratings - EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA.

«EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA Information

See products with EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA

3/25/2016 6:15:34 PM

Reviewer: freedot, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    The first brand was super good. for about 2 weeks I thought I was back to about 35 yr. old. Now 86 yrs. The second brand barely did any help or improvement.. I did not take the Med. as directed. forgot to take the full dose every day. following directions may have helped. the First one I took with a "400" and a prescription of Predisdone.. The combo really gasve me a great boost like ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2015 2:57:10 AM

Reviewer: susan, 19-24 Female (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    okeeee

9/24/2015 10:22:50 PM

Reviewer: grw, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    this worked very well for me. I felt more energized, my libido increased and my blood pressure dropped. Overall, I think it is very effective. I used piping rock.com to purchase it and it seems very low priced and effective.

5/24/2015 11:28:45 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    4/5/2015 11:34:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I'm 56 now, and my libido dropped significantly since I was younger. I gave Tongkat Ali a try and was quite impressed. My sex drive is back to when I was in my 30's, and my energy levels in general are higher. As other reviewers have said, you do have to be careful who you buy from. People selling cheap stuff are selling fakes. For the past year I have been ordering the brand Authentic Ton ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?