10 Questions to Ask Doctor About Endometriosis
Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with endometriosis, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What causes endometriosis?
Recommended Related to Endometriosis
It is possible that the main title of the report Endometriosis is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report.
Read the Endometriosis article > >
2. What can I do to control my endometriosis symptoms?
3. Do I need medicine? How does it work?
4. What are the side effects of medicine for endometriosis?
5. Will endometriosis affect my sex life?
6. How do birth control pills affect endometriosis?
7. Can endometriosis make it harder to have children?
8. If I'm having trouble getting pregnant, could fertility treatments help?
9. Can surgery stop my symptoms? Can surgery help me get pregnant?
9. Can endometriosis go away without drugs or surgery? Will it last my whole life?
10. How often do I need to see a doctor?