Health Tools help you make wise health decisions or take action to improve your health.
Decision Points focus on key medical care decisions that are important to many health problems.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Should I Get a Screening Test?
- Breast Cancer Screening: When Should I Start Having Mammograms?
- Colorectal Cancer: Which Screening Test Should I Have?
- Health Screenings: Should I Buy Commercial Tests?
- HIV Testing: Should I Get Tested for Human Immunodeficiency Virus?
- Osteoporosis: Should I Have a Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) Test?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have CVS (Chorionic Villus Sampling)?
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- STI Testing: Should I Get Tested for a Sexually Transmitted Infection?
Interactive tools are designed to help people determine health risks, ideal weight, target heart rate, and more.