Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) oneinchpunch / Getty Images
2) James Cavallini / Science Source
3) Fizkes / Getty Images
4) Stockbyte / Getty Images
5) Jupiterimages / Getty Images
6) grublee / Getty Images
7) Photoalto RF / Eric Audras / Medical Images
8) GIPhotoStock / Science Source
9) emeliemaria / Getty Images
10) milicad / Getty Images
11) PRImageFactory / Getty Images
12) Garry Watson / Science Source
CDC: “About Infectious Mononucleosis.”
Mayo Clinic: “Mononucleosis.”
The Cleveland Clinic: “Mononucleosis.”
The Nemours Foundation: “Mononucleosis,” “How Long Is Mono Contagious?”
Reviewed by Carol DerSarkissian on March 04, 2019
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.