Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) American Images Inc. / Digital Vision
(2) Image Source
(3) White Packert / Photographer's Choice
(4) Tanya Constantine / Blend Images
(5) Jose Luis Pelaez Inc / Blend Images
(6) Brookhaven National Laboratory
(7) Paul Burns / Blend Images
(10) ©BSIP / Phototake -- All rights reserved.
(11) Hola Images
(12) David Buffington / Blend Images
(13) Dave King / Dorling Kindersley RF
(14) Vicky Kasala / Photodisc
(15) Gandee Vasan / Stone
(16) Joe McBride / Taxi
(17) Peter Cade / The Image Bank
American Academy of Pediatrics news brief
CHADD: “ADHD Medications, An Overview."
Feingold Association of the United States
McCann, D. Lancet, Nov. 3, 2007.
National Institute of Mental Health
Reviewed by Smitha Bhandari, MD
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.