- What Is Neurodiversity?
There’s a growing push to focus on our brain differences, not deficits. This wider view of "normal" is a big part of something called neurodiversity.
- ADHD and Your Child’s Self-Esteem
When your child has ADHD, constant criticism and negative feedback on their behavior can lead to low self-esteem. But there are things parents can do to boost it.
- Big Emotions From Learning You Have Adult ADHD
From confusion to grief to relief, three women with ADHD talk about how they felt when they got diagnosed, and they share how they took charge of their lives.
- What Does High-Functioning Adult ADHD Look Like?
Learn about what makes for “high-functioning” ADHD in adults and why some people with ADHD call it their superpower.
- Adult ADHD: What Happens When You Stop Meds?
Before you try going off your ADHD meds, talk to your doctor and learn what you should expect.
- Adult ADHD: Find the Right Therapy
With the right therapeutic approach, you can grow the skills you need to thrive with ADHD. Find out how to make the right choices for you.
- ADHD: Deciding Not to Use Medication
Some people decide not to take medications for ADHD. Learn about some of the strategies that work for them.
- ADHD in Young Adults
Signs of ADHD usually start to show in early childhood and continue into adulthood. But sometimes ADHD isn’t caught or diagnosed until someone is a young adult. The symptoms of adult ADHD might not be as obvious as those in children, but they’re similar.
- Healthier 2021: Laura's Ready to Make Some Changes
- 11/23 Feature Test
- Nov 11 Feature
- What Is Your Partner Who Doesn't Have ADHD Thinking?
If you have ADHD, you may sense your partner is sometimes frustrated by your behavior, but you might not know exactly what's bothering her -- or what to do about it. Everyone's different, but there are some common things like disorganization, forgetfulness, or blurting out your thoughts, that can trigger friction.
- Recognizing ADHD When You're an Adult
Your symptoms may have been there all along, but you didn't realize what they were. Find out common "light bulb moments" and how adults get diagnosed with ADHD.
- Feb 2, 2017 Feature Test - Responsive
- Feature with Multiple Authors 3B
- Feature with Multiple Authors 2B
- Feature with Multiple Authors 2A
- Batch 2 Bundle Article 2 Feature
- Why Are ADHD Medicines Controlled Substances?
Many ADHD drugs are closely regulated. Here’s what it means -- and how it affects your prescription.
- Why Do Teenagers Go Off ADHD Medication?
There are a couple of reasons why kids who are around 13, 14, or 15 often decide they want to stop taking medication.
- ADHD and College: Advice for Parents
As a parent you have undoubtedly done a great deal to help your child with ADHD stay organized, stay on time and stay on task. What do you do when they leave for college?
- How Common Is ADHD?
Is ADHD more common now than before? Who gets the disorder? Do you grow out of it? Learn what we know and don’t know.
- What's It Really Like to Have ADHD?
Having ADHD can make you feel paranoid. Explore a personal story of one man's experience with adult ADHD.
- ADHD and Risky Behavior in Adults
Lateness, arguments, speeding, drinking. Do you know about the link between ADHD and risky behavior?
- Title - QATest_WR2499_Feature_20140918_01
- How to Curb Impulsive Speech
ADHD can make your mouth move faster than your brain. Use these tips to curb impulsive speech.
- Reach Your Potential with Adult ADHD
Adult ADHD can have some surprising upsides for some people. With medication and therapy, you can nurture your talents and abilities..
- Should You Tell Your Boss You Have ADHD?
Think about these things before you have a conversation with your employer.
- Sleep and Adult ADHD
- Just Diagnosed: ADHD Later in Life
If you're in your 50s or older and you learn you've got ADHD, find out what kind of treatment and strategies for daily living can help you.
- Descriptive Name
- Treating Adult ADHD
- Get Organized With Adult ADHD
If you've got adult ADHD, it can be hard to get organized. Here's how to start.
- 6 Tips for Better Time Management
Learn how to make time to smell the roses.