IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Liv Friis-Larsen / iStockphoto
(2) Christopher Robbins / Digital Vision / Getty Images
(3) Tom Grill / Photographer's Choice / Getty Images
(4) Lew Robertson / Photographer's Choice
(5) Rauzier-Riviere / StockFood Creative / Getty Images
(6) Creativ Studio Heinemann / Getty Images
(7) Alex Cao / Digital Vision / Getty Images
(8) Monika Adamczyk / iStockphoto
(9) Nicki Dowey / StockFood Creative / Getty Images
(10) Dimitri Vervitsiotis / Digital Vision / Getty Images
(11) Stephen Wilkes / Iconica / Getty Images
Morris, M. Archives of Neurology, Oct. 10, 2005 online edition; vol 62. News release, American Medical Association.
Noralyn L. Wilson, RD, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association (ADA).
Gordon Winocur, PhD, senior scientist for the Rotman Research Institute in Toronto.
Paul E. Gold, professor of psychology and psychiatry, neuroscience program, University of Illinois.
Steven Pratt, MD, author, Superfoods RX: Fourteen Foods Proven to Change Your Life.
Rampersaud, G. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, May 2005; vol 105(5): pp 743-760.
Mathematica Policy Research: "Universal-Free School Breakfast Program Evaluation Design Project – Review of Literature on Breakfast and Learning."
Michaud, C. Journal of Adolescent Health, January 1991; vol 12(1): pp 53-57.
Ann Kulze, MD, author, Dr. Ann's 10-Step Diet: A Simple Plan for Permanent Weight Loss and Lifelong Vitality.
University of California Berkeley Guide to Dietary Supplements.