Psoriatic Arthritis Features
- How to Move Forward When You Hit ‘The Wall’
Find out how to keep going after you hit the wall with psoriatic arthritis. Here are some tips
- Spotlight: Trends I See in Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
Psoriatic arthritis can be tricky to treat. Now, specialized treatments can zero in on specific factors in people that take out lots of the guesswork.
- Advancements in Treating Psoriatic Arthritis
Research into new, more targeted drugs means doctors have more choices than ever to treat psoriatic arthritis.
- My Daily Life With Psoriatic Arthritis
Living with psoriatic arthritis means listening to your body. Here's how one woman manages everyday life with the condition.
- BIPOC With Psoriatic Arthritis
What’s it like living with psoriatic arthritis for a Black woman. Find out one woman’s diagnosis journey.
- Can You Really Get Psoriasis on Your Teeth?
Find out what you can expect with oral psoriasis and if you can really get psoriasis on your teeth.
- Living Your Best Life With Psoriatic Arthritis
One women shares what she’s learned from her 2-decade-long journey with psoriatic arthritis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: How Remission Gives Me Hope
For one young man with psoriatic arthritis, getting the right treatment has made him feel like his old self again.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Best Treatments for You
A rheumatologist explains how doctors work to find a care plan that fits your needs.
- Tell Us About Your PsA Diagnosis Journey
What happened when you were finally diagnosed? Answer a few quick questions to get the conversation started and share your story.
- Kim Kardashian’s Experience With Psoriatic Arthritis
Learn more about reality star Kim Kardashian’s experience with psoriatic arthritis.
- The Science Behind Fish Oil for Psoriatic Arthritis
What you need to know about fish oil’s benefits for relieving psoriatic arthritis pain.
- Pilates for Psoriatic Arthritis
Learn 3 Pilates moves you can do to manage psoriatic arthritis and improve symptoms.
- How to Manage Joint Range of Motion
Learn how you can manage a joint's range of motion if you have psoriatic arthritis.
- What to Expect When Taking Celebrex for Psoriatic Arthritis
Find out what you can expect when using Celebrex for psoriatic arthritis.
- The Upside to Finally Getting a Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
Getting your psoriatic arthritis diagnosis can feel like a weight’s been lifted off your shoulders.
- 5 Things to Track to Avoid Psoriatic Arthritis
Keeping track of your psoriatic symptoms and triggers can help you avoid flare-ups in the future.
- How Do You Express How You Are Feeling to Your Support Group Without Sounding Like a Whiner
When talking to a support group, you might think you sound like a whiner. Here is how to express your feelings properly to a group.
- Dax Shepard Has PsA
Dax Shepard, the famous comedian and director, has opened up about his struggle with psoriatic arthritis on his podcast. Learn more about it here.
- Joint Swelling and Tenderness
A common symptom of psoriatic arthritis is tenderness and swelling in the joints. Learn how to manage swollen joints.
- 3 Exercises to Avoid If You Have PsA
People with psoriatic arthritis should do some physical activity to maintain mobility, but there are three exercises you should avoid.
- The Science Behind Turmeric and PsA
Turmeric has traditionally been used as a home remedy due to its many benefits. Find out if it help with psoriatic arthritis.
- How a Massage Can Help Relieve Pain in PsA
Massages are typically associated with self-care. Learn how they can also help relieve pain in psoriatic arthritis.
- Appreciating the Good Days
Dealing with a chronic illness is never easy, but seeing the silver lining may help you deal with the condition.
- Symptom Tracker
Tracking your symptoms can help you explain your condition to your healthcare provider. Here is what you should know about a symptom tracker.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Flare-Up Management Tips
Psoriatic arthritis goes through periods of rest where you don’t have symptoms. How can you manage symptoms when flare-ups occur, though?
- Famous People Living with Psoriatic Arthritis
Did you know that these five celebrities live with psoriatic arthritis? Learn more about how they manage it.
- How an Epsom Salt Soak Can Help Psoriatic Arthritis Symptoms
You can pick up Epsom salt at your local grocery store and use it to improve psoriatic arthritis symptoms, but how does it work?
- 3 Flexibility Exercises to Increase Joint Mobility
There are a lot of exercises you can do to increase your mobility and flexibility, but what are the best exercises for psoriatic arthritis?
- How to Manage Morning Stiffness with Psoriatic Arthritis
It can be difficult to start your day with psoriatic arthritis. Learn tips for preventing and overcoming morning stiffness.
- Ixekizumab (Taltz) for Psoriatic Arthritis
Ixekizumab (Taltz) helps treat psoriatic arthritis by reducing inflammation. Learn more about how it can benefit you.
- Silver Lining to Getting an Accurate Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
After dealing with symptoms of psoriatic arthritis for a while, getting an accurate diagnosis feels great because you can move forward with a treatment plan.
- Checklist of Foods to Avoid When You Have Psoriatic Arthritis
Before driving to the grocery store, print this list of foods to avoid if you have psoriatic arthritis.
- Adjusting to My Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
How one man came to terms with the challenges of psoriatic arthritis.
- The Challenges of Psoriatic Arthritis
A doctor discusses some of the challenges he and his patients face in diagnosing and treating this condition.
- Managing Bad Days With Psoriatic Arthritis
Part of living with psoriatic arthritis is learning to deal with flare-ups. Find out how one woman manages her condition.
- Weighing the Risks and Benefits of Each New Medication
Finding the right psoriatic arthritis medication can take time. Know the signs that you need to switch and how to work with your doctor to make the change.
- CBD for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: What You Should Know
CBD is growing in popularity, and there are many over-the-counter skin products infused with CBD. While CBD can provide some pain relief to psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, experts say there needs to be more research.
- Tips to Help You Manage Psoriatic Arthritis
Medical treatment for your psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is essential for managing symptoms and protecting your joints. Add these daily practices to help with joint health and keep flare-ups at bay.
- How I Fight Psoriatic Disease Fatigue
Learn how one woman manages the fatigue that comes with psoriatic disease.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: What You Need to Know, From Those Who Do
Psoriatic arthritis can be a confusing illness for those who have it -- and those who don't. Six people who are living with it explain what it's like for those who aren't.
- Skin and Joint Care Guide for Psoriatic Arthritis
Taking care of your skin and joints is crucial if you have psoriatic arthritis. But what’s the best way to do that?
- 9 Tips to Help Manage Psoriatic Arthritis
If you or a loved one has psoriatic arthritis, these 9 tips will help you manage your condition so you feel your best.
- Cosmetic Cover-up Tips for Psoriatic Arthritis: Look and Feel Your Best
Psoriatic arthritis can affect the way you look, but there are ways to cover up problem areas. This article offers tips on improving your looks and your self-esteem.