Psoriatic arthritis can be challenging to diagnose. This means you may be experiencing psoriatic arthritis for years before getting the proper treatment. The reason is that this condition isn’t common, and the symptoms can often look like symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout. We were hoping you could share what it was like finally getting your psoriatic arthritis diagnosis.
- How long did it take for you to get diagnosed finally?
- What was your initial reaction to the diagnosis?
- Did you think you had psoriatic arthritis before your official diagnosis?
- Did you feel a sense of relief when you were finally diagnosed?
- How has your life changed since starting treatment?
Let us know more about how you felt on the day you were first diagnosed, including how long you dealt with the pain of psoriatic arthritis before finally getting treatment. Please post your response to the group and tag us on social media to keep the conversation going.