Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Springer Medizin / Science Source
2) shih-wei / Thinkstock
3) Highwaystarz-Photography / Thinkstock
4) (Clockwise from top left) rudisill / Getty Images, Marilyn Nieves / Getty Images, Paul Thomas / Thinkstock
5) Wavebreakmedia / Thinkstock
6) AndreyPopov / Thinkstock
7) Dr. P. Marazzi / Science Source
8) AndreyPopov / Thinkstock
9) funduck / Thinkstock
10) moodboard / Thinkstock
12) technotr / Getty Images
13) BrianAJackson / Thinkstock
14) Airman 1st Class Christopher Williams / Wikimedia Commons
15) tongo51 / Thinkstock
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons: "Shoulder Pain and Common Shoulder Problems."
Cleveland Clinic: "Tendinitis."
Harvard Health Publishing: "Tendonitis."
JBJS Reviews: "Tendinopathy and Tendon Rupture Associated with Statins."
Mayo Clinic: "Tendinitis."
Reviewed by David Zelman, MD on September 05, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.