Questions to Ask Your Doctor:
- What is my due date?
- Are symptoms more pronounced in twin pregnancies?
- Are there symptoms I should call about? What number do I call?
- What type of twins am I carrying?
- Can you recommend a reference book about twin pregnancies?
- How much weight should I expect to gain?
- What types of foods should I eat? Which should I avoid?
- Is it safe to exercise? Should I avoid any activities?
- Do I need prenatal vitamins or other supplements?
- Are there any medications I should avoid?
- If I have health problems, will they affect my babies?
- How long will morning sickness symptoms last?
- Are there precautions for sex during pregnancy?
Tap the Share Button above to choose the questions you want to ask at your next appointment.