Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
(1) Steve Gschmeissner / Photo Researchers, Inc
(2) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
(3) David Mack/Photo Researchers
(4) Biophoto Associates/Photo Researchers
(5) Stock 4B
(6) James Cavallini, Steve Gschmeissner/Photo Researchers
(7) Paul Mansfield/Flickr
(9) Science Source/Photo Researchers
(10) Kevin Curtis/SPL
(11) Gustoimages/Photo Researchers
(12) Peggy Firth and Susan Gilbert for WebMD
(13) Jonnie Miles/Photographer's Choice
(14) Bob Kramer/Index Stock Imagery
(15) Mark Harmel/Stone
(16) Image Source
(17) I Love Images
(18) Dex Image
(19) Michele Constantini/Photoalto
(20) Christopher Futcher/The Agency Collection
American Cancer Society.
National Cancer Institute.
Reviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD on May 30, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.