Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Medical Reference
CML: Disparities in Care and How to Fight Them
- Taking Control of Your CML in the Doctor's Office
How to understand your rights and be your own best advocate when getting care for chronic myeloid leukemia.
- What to Expect After CML Treatment
Many people can live a full life with chronic myeloid leukemia. Here’s what to expect from your treatment and other possible changes to your daily life.
- Paying for Your CML Treatment
Most people living with chronic myeloid leukemia need to take daily medications, which can vary in cost. Here are some tips to help you afford your treatment.
- The Role of Diet and Exercise With CML
A healthy diet and exercise routine is a key part of your CML treatment. It will keep you strong and healthy to tolerate your meds and fight the disease.
- Common Side Effects of CML Treatment
Learn what to expect from CML treatment and how to handle the side effects.
- Remembering Your Daily Pills for CML: Tips for Success
Even when a pill is as important as cancer treatment, you may still forget to take it sometimes. These tips can help you remember.
- Challenges to Prepare for With CML
A CML diagnosis starts a new journey of frequent hospital visits, work and family life adjustments, and uncertainty about the future. Here’s what to expect.
- How Myelofibrosis Progresses
Learn how the blood cancer myelofibrosis is classified according to how it’s progressing.
- Self-Care When You Have Myelofibrosis
The little things you do for yourself can add up to big results when you have myelofibrosis. Practice good self-care to help yourself feel better.
- Myelofibrosis: Causes and Complications
What are the signs of myelofibrosis? Learn the complications that can come along with MF and the treatment options available.
- How Doctors Identify and Treat CAR T-Cell Therapy Side Effects
CAR T-cell therapy is a breakthrough in lymphoma treatment, but its side effects can be serious and even life-threatening. Here’s what you need to know.
- How CAR T-Cell Therapy Works for B-Cell Lymphoma
CAR T-cell therapy is a potentially lifesaving treatment for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, offering patients hope after other treatments fail. Here, we walk you through the process.
- Talking to Your Doctor About Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
After a diagnosis of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, ask your doctor these questions. The answers will help you understand the disease, your treatment, and how to plan your next steps.
- Could You Be a Candidate for CAR T-Cell Therapy?
CAR T-Cell therapy can be effective for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma when other treatments don't work. How do you know if it's right for you?
- CAR T-Cell Therapy When Further Treatment Is Needed for DLBCL
When your diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) doesn’t respond to treatment, CAR T-cell treatment may offer new hope. See why.
- CAR T-Cell Therapy for Follicular Lymphoma
Learn how CAR T therapy harnesses the power of your immune system to fight follicular lymphoma.
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About Follicular Lymphoma
Communication is the key to understanding your follicular lymphoma and navigating treatment. Ask your doctor these questions.
- What Is Flow Cytometry?
Flow cytometry can help your doctor study certain diseases and diagnose leukemia or lymphoma. Learn more about the process here.
- What Are Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)?
Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) are a rare group of blood disorders that keep blood cells from maturing. Learn about the diagnosis, treatment, and outlook.
- Questions About Your CLL Treatment and Outlook? Begin With Your Doctor
Ask your doctor these questions to learn more about your chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) diagnosis and see which CLL treatments may be best for you.
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome: Clinical Trials
Clinical trials are key to finding new and better treatments for MDS. Learn how they work and how you can find one and apply.
- Financial Considerations for MDS
Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) can be expensive to treat. Learn more about the treatments available, the general costs, and ways to save on MDS therapies.
- Understanding Your Emotions After Diagnosis With MDS
When you’ve been diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), your emotions can be overwhelming. Learn how to regain your balance.
- Managing Symptoms of MDS
MDS can cause tiredness, shortness of breath, bruising, and bleeding. Here's how to live better with this chronic condition.
- Treatments for MDS
A range of treatments are available for MDS, from stem cell transplant to no treatment at all. Learn your options and what might be best for you.
- After a Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Diagnosis, What’s Next?
You’ve been diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). What now? Learn what to ask your doctor, how to manage fatigue, how to get support, and more.
- 8 Ways to Strengthen Your Body During Follicular Lymphoma Treatment
While being treated for follicular lymphoma, here are some tips for building body strength.
- Next Steps After a CLL Diagnosis
When diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), it's important to learn the next steps in your treatment and care to help prepare for the journey ahead.
- Myths and Facts About CLL Treatment
Certain supplements and diets are touted to treat CLL, but they often don’t work, and can hurt you. Here’s what to try to help you, instead.
- Goals During and After CLL Treatment
Learn what to expect from your chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) treatments and how to measure success, plus what life will look like after treatment.
- Could Your CLL Treatment Plan Include a Watchful Approach?
A chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) watchful waiting approach means you might not take immediate action, but rather see how your condition progresses. Find out more about this technique.
- Beyond Chemotherapy: Treatments for CLL Abound
Breakthroughs have led the way for treating chronic lymphocytic leukemia to offer options that go beyond chemotherapy and include targeted therapies and monoclonal antibodies.
- Follicular Lymphoma: What to Consider When You Plan Your Treatment
There’s no one-size-fits-all treatment for follicular lymphoma. The best treatment for you depends on many factors.
- Follicular Lymphoma: Why “Watch and Wait” May Be the Best Approach
Why ‘watch and wait’ with follicular lymphoma? Learn why no treatment may be the best treatment with this slow-growing cancer.
- Follicular Lymphoma Treatment Side Effects to Watch and Prepare For
Learn the possible side effects of treatment for follicular lymphoma.
- Follicular Lymphoma Treatment Courses
A look at the treatment courses for the follicular lymphoma form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- When Your Follicular Lymphoma Has Relapsed
Follicular lymphoma can stay in remission for many years, but it often relapses. Here's what will happen if your cancer comes back.
- Follicular Lymphoma: Understanding Your Treatment Options
With follicular lymphoma, you may go through many treatments over many years to keep the disease stable. Here’s a guide to all your options.
- Taking Care of Yourself With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Here are some simple ways to boost your physical and mental health if you or a loved one is living with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- What to Know About Sézary Syndrome
Find out what you need to know about Sézary syndrome. Learn its symptoms, treatment, and prognosis.
- When Mantle Cell Lymphoma Is in Remission
Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is an aggressive type of cancer, but you can go into remission with proper treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
- What to Expect After a Mantle Cell Lymphoma Diagnosis
MCL is a rare form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Learn more about what happens after you receive a diagnosis for this disease.
- Caring for Yourself With Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Lifestyle changes, emotional support, and a long-term care plan can help you live your best life with mantle cell lymphoma.
- Why Mantle Cell Lymphoma Can Be Hard to Treat
When doctors find MCL, it’s usually already widespread throughout your body. Learn more about how this affects treatment.
- Possible Complications of Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Late-stage mantle cell lymphoma and its treatments can cause health complications beyond the symptoms of the disease. Learn what to expect.
- Can Diet Help With Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia?
Find out which foods can help you feel better during treatment for Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, and whether it's safe to take supplements.
- Complementary Therapies for Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia
Complementary therapies like acupuncture, yoga, and massage might help you feel better during treatment for Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
- Can Diet Help With Mantle Cell Lymphoma?
What to eat during your treatment for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Complementary Therapies for Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Yoga, meditation, and other complementary therapies can help you feel better while you get treatment for mantle cell lymphoma.