Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Dr P. Marazzi / Science Source
2) pixologicstudio / Thinkstock
3) ISM / Pr Jean BONHOMME / Medical Images
4) Dr M.A. Ansary / Science Source
5) BOB TAPPER / Medical Images
6) George Doyle / Thinkstock
7) ISM / Centre Jean PERRIN / Medical Images
8) Franck-Boston / Thinkstock
9) Nucleus Medical Media / Medical Images
10) Wavebreakmedia / Thinkstock
11) Keith Brofsky / Thinkstock
12) Pratchaya / Thinkstock
13) Fnaq / Wikimedia Commons
14) man_at_mouse / Thinkstock
15) bdspn / Thinkstock
16) Mark Kostich / Getty Images
17) vadimguzhva / Thinkstock
18) wutwhanfoto / Thinkstock
19) Eraxion / Thinkstock
20) Chris Clinton / Thinkstock
National Cancer Institute: "Lymphoma - Patient Version," "Adult Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment (PDQ®)–Patient Version."
American Cancer Society: "Types of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Key Statistics for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "What Is Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?" "Signs and Symptoms of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Stages," "Tests for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Chemotherapy for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "High-Dose Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Immunotherapy for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Targeted Therapy Drugs for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Survival Rates and Factors That Affect Prognosis (Outlook) for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma," "Living as a Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor," "Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Risk Factors," "Can Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Be Found Early?"
Mayo Clinic: "Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma."
OncoLink: "All About Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma."
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center: "Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Diagnosis."
Reviewed by Jennifer Robinson, MD on March 16, 2020
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.