Who should not take Varenicline TARTRATE?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- suicidal thoughts
- alcohol intoxication
- a heart attack
- a sudden worsening of angina called acute coronary syndrome
- angina, a type of chest pain
- a transient ischemic attack, a type of stroke that lasts only a few minutes
- a stroke
- peripheral vascular disease
- chronic kidney disease stage 4 (severe)
- chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Varenicline TARTRATE?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.