What Conditions does THIOTEPA Treat?
- cancer or malignancy
- conditioning prior to allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
- conditioning prior to autologous stem cell transplant
- fluid accumulated in abdominal cavity due to cancer
- presence of malignant fluid in the pleural space
- fluid in the covering of heart caused by a malignancy
- cancer of the bladder
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using thiotepa vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.