Who should not take Grastek Tablet, Sublingual?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- heart attack within the last 30 days
- life-threatening irregular heart rhythm
- decreased lung function
- a condition with white or red lesions in the mouth with burning or pain called oral lichen planus
- eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus
- significant uncontrolled high blood pressure
- a sudden worsening of heart related chest pain called angina
- asthma attack
- a condition with painful swelling and sores inside the mouth
- invasive dental procedure
- Grass Pollen-Timothy
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.