What Conditions does Ezallor Sprinkle 40 Mg Capsule Antihyperlipidemics Hmgco-A Reductase Inhibitors (Statins) Treat?
- high cholesterol
- homozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- heterozygous inherited high blood cholesterol
- high amount of triglyceride in the blood
- increased triglycerides and cholesterol
- excessive fat in the blood
- high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- treatment to prevent a heart attack
- primary prevention of heart attack
- prevention of transient ischemic attack
- stroke prevention
- hardening of the arteries due to plaque buildup
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.