What should I Know Regarding Pregnancy, Nursing and Administering Neomycin-Colist-HC-Thonzonium Drops, Suspension to Children or the Elderly?
If you are PREGNANT
- FDB Only When Necessary: SYSTEMIC ABSORPTION UNKNOWN; INSUFF HUMAN DATA
- Only When Necessary: FDA CAT C IN COMBINATION OTIC PRODUCTS
If you are NURSING
- No Known Risk: INSUFFICIENT DATA AVAILABLE; NORMAL CONSTITUENT OF BREASTMILK
If you are an adult over 60
Giving Neomycin-Colist-HC-Thonzonium Drops, Suspension to a child under 12
- management or monitoring precaution: Safety and efficacy not established age <1 year.
- management or monitoring precaution: Potential for ototoxicity. Avoid use in children with tympanostomy tubes or a perforated tympanic membrane.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.